Tuesday, May 10, 2016

May 9, 2016 - Post Mother's Day Blues

                                                     Skyping Courtney on Mother's Day


Hi guys!

Happy late mother’s day! I never knew I would love mother’s day so much! It was so great to see you guys on skype, a lot easier emotionally than at Christmas but still I felt drained afterwards. But now I know I gotta work super hard these months so I’ll have lots of good stories to tell you guys! so weird to think I’ll be going home in only 8 months... that’s like no time!! I loved seeing everyone, even if you all made fun of my sad English language skills and how I have an Italian/Mexican..? (not sure how that is possible..) accent now.. I will be hooked on phonics when I get home. 

I don’t have really anything to say since I talked to you guys yesterday... haha but I just wanted to let you know I’m doing great even if I have a weird Brazilian rash on my leg that takes up half of my calf, and I love my mission! I love my family so much! Be nice and be safe! 


Sister Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment